Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Reversible Nursing Cover - Mine



I finally had some time to make myself a reversible nursing cover.  This one is so much nicer than the one I made when I had Rebekah.  I love that it's reversible!  I used black swirly fabric for the outside and green and white polka dot fabric for the inside.  I wanted it to match my diaper bag since I'll be carrying it with me all the time.  I also have some other diaper bag accessories on my list to make, like a diapers and wipes case, a pacifier case, and a waterproof bag.

You can see the other nursing covers I've made and the link to the tutorial here and here.


Only 4 more weeks until my due date!  I'm hoping this baby surprises me by being a little early though!

1 comment:

  1. I love that it's reversible too. It looks great. These weren't even INVENTED when I was a young/nursing mom! Thanks for popping by & leaving a sweet comment on my blog, BTW.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...