Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fabric Covered Wipes Case


This started as just your standard boring plastic travel sized wipes case.  But now it's adorable and fun, and it matches my diaper bag and accessories!  I used another great tutorial from Make It & Love It.  I didn't intend on the black ribbon stripes, but my hot glue showed through the green cotton fabric, so I had to add something to cover it up.  I think it turned out great, I can't wait to start using all the stuff I've been making!  Our baby boy will hopefully be here in less than 2 weeks!


The inside isn't pretty, but it'll be covered with wipes and no one will ever see!  I didn't take a picture of the bottom, but it is just plain black.

A fabric covered wipes case would make a great baby gift for someone, especially paired with a package of wipes and diapers!  And don't worry if you can't sew, only hot glue is used!



3 comments:

  1. I am a new follower. I love this idea and I need a new craft project for the month. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower. I love this idea and I need a new craft project for the month. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like it, it's such an easy project!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...