Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pacifier Pouch Lined with Vinyl


This is one of my most favorite baby accessories!  It's a vinyl lined pacifier pouch!  No more crumbs or lint from the bottom of the diaper bag on the pacifier!  I wish I would have had one when my other kids were little, it would have been so much nicer than the plastic bag method!  I used leftover fabric from my diaper bag and nursing cover, so this was virtually free.  I bought the iron on vinyl from JoAnn's about a year ago, $10 for 2 yards, and I still have a lot of it left.   

The first pacifier pouch I made can be seen here, and a few others here and here.  The original had a loop on it so it could be attached to a diaper bag strap, but I decided that a velcro closure would be much easier.  So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...