Monday, January 30, 2012

Welcome Baby Joshua


I'd like you to meet our newest addition, Joshua!  He was a big guy, 8 lbs 8 oz and 21 1/4 inches long!  Isn't he precious?  It's amazing how fast you can love a new little one.  We're thanking God for our miracle baby, may he grow up strong and healthy, always knowing the love of God!  


 Caleb and Rebekah are thrilled with their new brother too!



You'll have to forgive me if my posts slow down for a few weeks as I get adjusted to the new baby.  I do still have a few projects on my mind though...


3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I hope you're able to find a little time to rest...it's so hard to do with two other little ones, isn't it? Enjoy those newborn snuggles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! he is beautiful--enjoy that precious blessing and take care. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...