Wow, it's already the end of 2011! So much has happened this past year. We had an early miscarriage in January, but God blessed us with another pregnancy and we are anxiously awaiting our baby boys arrival this coming January. Kevin and I taught two Financial Peace Unniversity classes, which encouraged us to pay off my student loan early. Recently, we were able to purchase a 2005 mini van for cash! God has blessed us so much this year! I also began homeschooling Kindergarten!
I am amazed at how this blog has grown, and how my own sewing, crafting and blogging skills have grown along with it. This is my 157th post for this year! Thank you to all my readers for your support and kind comments, every one makes my day and gives me encouragement. Here's the list of the most viewed posts this year, some might surprise you!
1. Pipe Cleaner Bugs (This one surprised me!)
2. Fleece Tie Blankets for Charity
3. Draft Blocker
4. Little House on the Prairie Dress, Apron and Bonnet
5. Beaded Christmas Ornaments with Kids
6. iPod Touch Fabric Cover with Armband
8. Homeschool Space (it actually still looks like this - almost!)
9. Morning Board for School
10. Hot Air Balloon Birthday Cake
11. Diaper Bag (This is my favorite project for this year so I had to include my #11! I'm so excited to use my new custom diaper bag!)
My other favorites were: Plastic Shopping Bag Holder, Frilly Apron for a Pregnant Belly, Apple Pie Filling for the Freezer, Bunk Bed Tent, Maxi Skirt, Farmall Tractor Cake, and Reversible Nursing Cover.
Did you have a favorite post from this year? I'd love to know what it was!
Happy New Year! May 2012 be your best year yet!